Sunday, June 23, 2013

800 Books and Counting!

Great news, readers: Our library just hit 800 books! That is, we have at least 800 books in our home, catalogued in our Calibre library software. Matt has many more books of his own still stored at his parents' house, but they have not gotten to move here yet, or we'd probably be at 1000! 

I am so excited I had to make a short post to share the news. I will try to add updated Book Ruler art to this post if I get the chance, because many of the books that just got added were for my summer classes; therefore, the "Read by Elizabeth" section has increased a lot and I am proud of that. Matt is also hoping to get some reading in and finish some of the books on his list - but work is pretty busy for him and it is harder for him to find time to fit in reading (whereas half of my days are spent getting reading for class done right now). 

Anyway, just wanted to share the milestone as we make our way toward our goal of a 1000+ book library someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment