Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Kitties at our House

I just want to share some lovely kitty pictures for your enjoyment. As well as our lovely Llyr, some other cats have been hanging around our house this summer.

This is Dan. He is the main guy who hangs out - mostly in this flower pot or crying at the back door for attention. Really, he is a sweetie. He lays down and actually likes it when I pet his belly, which he shows off by curling around my hand and forcefully pushing his head against my hand for more pets. We had him fixed a month or so ago even though he is an outside cat to try to prevent too many more kittens from appearing, and man, he was a trooper during the whole thing.


 This is Littles. She is pretty skittish, but so pretty! I finally got to pet her a little recently.

This is Snubs (because of her squinty-eyed look that makes her nose look snubby) and her little kittens! They are adorable. The mostly hiss at me when I try to touch them, but if I pet them, they don't protest too much more than that. Snubs is so sweet and little. 



Dan and Littles thought this mat I set out while cleaning the garage was for them to nap on.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment